Caloundra Christian College Ltd will consider enrolment applications from students wishing to apply for a Student Visa, subject to compliance with minimum requirements and conditions set by the College, and with legislative requirements of the State of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia, including any requirements to undertake extra tuition to learn English to meet the English language proficiency standard needed to enter mainstream classes.
Applications for enrolment must be made on our approved form. Please contact our International Co-ordinator for an ‘Application for Enrolment and Written Agreement Form’ by emailing email@example.com or calling on +617 5436 6777. This application form must be correctly completed, and must be accompanied by the following documents to support the application:
1. Copies of student report cards from the previous 2 years of study, including a copy of the latest student report
2. A completed reference form from the student’s current or most recent school Principal is also required if student report cards do not record student behaviour or commitment to studies
3. Appropriate proof of identity and age
4. Written evidence of proficiency in English as a second language. Minimum academic and English language requirements are detailed below
5. Verified photocopy or scanned copy of passport page with name, photo identification, passport number and expiry date
6. Completed and signed Student Code of Conduct
7. Completed and signed Homestay Code of Conduct – Student
8. Completed Homestay Profile
9. Release letter if transferring from another Australian education provider
Where the above documents are not in English, certified translations in English are required, with necessary costs to be met by the applicant.
An application for enrolment can only be processed when all of the above are in the hands of the International Students Coordinator.
Applications from overseas students are processed according to established policy and procedures and are dealt with on their merits.
Assessment procedures include an evaluation of reports from previous Colleges and of English language proficiency. In cases where report cards are not available or are inconclusive for any reason, the College may require relevant testing of the applicant to assess the application. Minimum academic and English language requirements must be met as per our Minimum Academic and English Language Requirements Policy.
Ensure you have read and understood our information and policies in our Information and Policies for International Students prior to completing and submitting an application.
You can download a copy of the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Framework here.