Caloundra Christian College is a Pre-Kindy to Year 12 independent Christian school on the Sunshine Coast. We are on an exciting journey which will see us connecting our College ethos and values with a bold, student-centred future; one which epitomises our core belief, that each child is unique and created in God’s image to succeed and live a life of purpose and fulfilment.
We are seeking an energetic, goal-oriented professional to work in partnership with our Executive Team to develop and implement creative, effective and integrated marketing and communication strategies to both externally and internally promote Caloundra Christian College – its philosophy, vision, culture, activities, achievements and events.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- To develop and implement creative and effective marketing campaigns and communication strategies, engaging in new marketing opportunities across a range of marketing platforms
- To ensure feedback analysis of campaigns and strategies to evaluate effectiveness
- To develop and maintain the College website
- To manage the visual style and branding of the College and it’s promotional material
- To coordinate the College publications
- To manage the strategic focus and content of the College social media channels
- Coordinate marketing events
The successful applicant will also demonstrate:
- Strong creative and innovative mindset
- Strong communication skills and an eye for detail and accuracy, including written, verbal and interpersonal
- Commitment to meeting deadlines, quickly grasping leadership direction and showing initiative and follow-through
- Strong skills in word processing, publishing software, photo and video editing
- Experience in use of web content management systems and promotion through social media is a benefit
- Commitment to the Christian beliefs, culture and values of the College
Successful applicant must have or be willing to obtain a ‘Working with children blue card’ and a current first aid certificate with CPR.
A full position description is available below. For further information regarding this position, please contact the Business Manager on 5436 6777.
To apply, complete the Application Form below. All applications must be submitted on the official College application form and email to email@example.com. Applications close Friday 22 May. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.