The College is looking for a dedicated Accounts Payable Officer to provide financial, administrative and clerical services in an effective, efficient, and accurate manner to ensure the College’s suppliers are paid within the established timeframes. The days required for work will be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate:
- Ability to follow instructions, processes, and procedures
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building skills, with the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- A commitment to quality service, customer care, and effective customer liaison
- A Christian commitment consistent with the College’s ethos
Please review the position description, prior to applying, for further information.
Applications must be submitted with an application form and can be emailed to the Business Manager – email@example.com, no later than Friday 4 January 2019. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.