Part-time – 24 hours per week (4 days)
Caloundra Christian College is a Pre-Kindy to Year 12 school with a current enrolment of 350 students, situated at the gateway to Caloundra City.
The College is looking for a dedicated Accounts Payables Officer to provide financial, administrative and clerical services in an effective, efficient and accurate manner to ensure the College’s suppliers are paid within the established timeframes.
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate:
- Ability to follow instructions, processes and procedures.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills including relationship building skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- A commitment to quality service, customer care and effective customer liaison
- A Christian commitment consistent with the College’s ethos
Please review the position description, prior to applying. Applications must be submitted with an application form and can be emailed to the Business Manager – email@example.com. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Applications close Monday, 2 April 2018.