The College Parents & Friends (P&F) exists to serve the College community and seeks to model Christ-like servanthood. All families are most welcome to be involved. The P&F meetings, held monthly, are an opportunity for parents to play an active role in working collaboratively with the Principal and Staff in the service of our College community.
Furthermore, the P&F:
• Support the partnership between home and school
• Assist in identifying College needs
• Raise funds to assist in the provision of prioritised needs
• Provide opportunities through organised events to build a positive College community
• Support the College Tuckshop