|Enrolment||| Print ||
Thank you for your interest in Caloundra Christian College. Our enrolment process is outlined below:
For International Students please click here.
1. Complete and return the Application for Enrolment Form together with:
- $50 (per family) non-refundable Application Fee;
- Copy of the student's birth certificate;
- Copy of the student's most recent school report;
- Two written family references.
2. Upon receipt of the documents listed above we will contact you to either arrange an interview time or to place the student on a waiting list.
3. Following the interview you will be contacted by the College Registrar and advised of the outcome of your application.
Files located below.
- Application for Enrolment
- Expression of Interest References
- Schedule of Fees 2014
The College operates four school buses, servicing the local Caloundra community as well as an area stretching from Landsborough, through to Mooloolaba and Chancellor Park.
For more information and an application form, please contact the Bus Co-ordinator on 54366777.