Relief / Casual Cleaners
We are currently seeking casual cleaners to work at our College campus.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene of College buildings, and must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work two hour shifts (3.30pm to 5.30pm) within scheduled cleaning on any school day (Monday to Friday)
- Professional and reliable cleaner, able to work without supervision and with high attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ability to cope with the physical demands of the job, and have excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to perform tasks in accordance with Workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Hold or be eligible to obtain a Blue Card from the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian